Too Faced Chocolate Shop

11:29


After receiving this amazing Too Faced palette in advance this year, I had to make a post about it because i'm already in love with it. It is one of many gift sets that Too Faced release every year. After having the choice in between The Chocolate Shop or The Grand Hotel Cafe (which I love the Grande Budapest Hotel inspiration going on with this one), I went with the chocolate shop as I love all the colours (maybe even Mint chip and Jingle berry!), the mix of shimmers, mattes and metallics. In addition to this perfect colour scheme, these eyeshadows smell just as promised like chocolate! I thought it was a cute addition to this gift set.

This Palette also contains three minis, Better than sex mascara (my all time favourite), Melted liquid lipstick and Shadow insurance eyeshadow primer. I was excited to try the lipstick as I've been looking for a brown shade for a while (it's harder than you think), After only using the tiniest amount, it's very pigmented and it smells amazing!

So the colours! There are twenty one shades in this palette, along with a highlighter, bronzer and a blush. My personal favourites are Butterscotch, Honey Dip and Gingerdoodle (I'm a big fan of the brown shades ! )


Overall I'm in love with this boxset, it's cute and made a perfect present for Christmas. After testing the different colours for a few weeks, I've noticed how long lasting they are, even with the shimmers that have nearly no fall out at all. I highly recommend Too Faced boxsets for next Christmas for any makeup lovers out there !

You Might Also Like

0 comments