Direwolf Spirithood // Lookbook

12:03


So a few months ago I received an email from Spirithoods saying that the Direwolf shawl was in stock. After hesitating about spending quite a lot of money on something so quickly for a total of one day, I ordered this beautiful hood from their website. Despite the fact that the shipping to France isn't the cheapest, and with all the import tax what hurt a bit, This accessory is so so perfect. My first reaction was to how soft it is. Not to forget how well made and luxurious it feels on. I do not regret one bit this purchase.


I paired this hood with this caged dress from Boohoo.com and a black skirt I bought from ebay a while ago to make this outfit a bit less formal. Also I would like to thank Pablo Delacour for these photos ! 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. this is so pretty! I remember wanting a spirit hood when I was younger, I'd forgotten how pretty they are :)

    http://claresloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forever looking like an ethereal queen! You wear the spirithood so well. Lovely pictures by Pablo! :)
    Holly x
    www.thetwinswardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is super cute!

    Lauren x Huggled

    ReplyDelete